1. Does music run in your family or do they just think you're crazy?
Music doesn't really [run in my family]. Even if it did, my family would still think I'm crazy.
2. Who are the top 3 musicians that inspire you?
Elle King, Maren Morris & Miranda Lambert
3. Do you write your own music?
I've been writing since the age of 16. Most of my songs are about boys - as "Taylor Swift" as that sounds. [Writing] has always been an outlet for me. It's a way for me to show an emotion other than sarcasm.
4. How do you block out the haters?
I get a lot of comments on my nostrils flaring when I sing. My sarcasm comes in handy when people are rude on social media.
5. Is Nashville anything like the TV show?
Disclaimer: I've never watched the show. I don't know why but I'm guessing I have some catching up to do!
6. What are you Netflixing right now?
I'm watching Friends for the 6496016 time
7. What is your favorite midnight snack?
Ice Cream. Always ice cream.
8. As an entertainer, do you feel pressure to be a certain body type/size?
Absolutely. Body image is always something that's in the back of my mind but I don't allow it to hold me back.
9. How do you find clothes that fit your curves?
It's so hard and something I complain about often. My shirts are supposed to be around a XXL and my jeans run anywhere from [an American size] 6-10. I'm getting to the point where I can hold it up on the hanger and know better than to bring it into the dressing room. Shopping is one of my favorite things when I can find things that fit. Also, I don't pay full price for anything. #ClearanceQueen
10. What do you do when you're not playing a show?
I spend a lot of my free time at the gym. I haven't always been this size and I haven't always been this confident in myself. It's also a huge stress-reliever for me.